This course introduced the powerful capabilities of ArcGIS Pro with working project builds and quizzes.
- Describe the capabilities of ArcGIS Pro
- Use basic ArcGIS Pro functionality
Learning objectives include awareness of:
* 2D and 3D maps
* how to perform spatial analysis
* enhance analysis with Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
* integrating and managing data
* processing imagery
* creating portals to share projects
Projects in ArcGIS Pro
Projects include databases, folders, maps, styles, toolboxes and layouts.
Core features are
Project – Los Angeles Earthquakes
The project used 2D and 3D imagery to explore the 1994 Southern California earthquake. Final project was published to ArcGIS Online.